Nail Tips:- Have you been trying to make your nails grow longer for a while, but you just don’t want to succeed? Whenever you try, they crumble and you have to start over. Special polishes do not bring the desired result and you actually don’t know what to do now. Fortunately, there is a simple solution for your short nails: apply nail tips! You can also check Tips To Protect Your Skin From The Sun
What Are Nail Tips?
You may not have heard of nail tips. It is also often confused with artificial nails or putting fake nails, but it is not the same. When you put artificial nails or fake nails, you apply this over your entire ‘natural’ nail. When applying tips, apply them only to the end of your natural nail. It is also referred to as ‘nail strengthening’ or ‘lengthening nails’. By applying tips you get beautiful, sturdy and natural looking nails.
What do nail tips look like? They are actually a kind of plastic attachments. These are attached to the end of your nail with a special nail glue that will not damage your nails.
Most people think of tips as pure white nail tips, but if you do not like this, nail tips are also available in the natural color of your nail. There are even transparent tips for sale! You can also place your own nail art on this, if you feel like it.
Note: the tips can only be placed on (reasonably) short nails. If your nails already have a reasonable length of their own, then nail tips are unfortunately not suitable for you!
How do you apply nail tips?
- First, choose the right shape of tips that suit your nails. Choose a shape that is too large rather than one that is too small, because tips that are too large can still be touched up with a file.
- Apply nail glue to the bottom of the tip, where it ends up on the end of your nail. Make sure the entire bottom of your tip is covered with glue.
- Then you apply the tip. Hold it for a moment while it is on your nail, but don’t push it too hard.
- Then cut the tip to the desired length. You can now file your nail, so that you get beautiful nails .
- Have you applied transparent tips? Then you can give your acrylic nails a nice nail art look. Live it up!
How do you remove the nail tips?
After you apply the tips, you can let them sit for about 2 to 3 weeks. Do not wait any longer with the tips, because then they can dry out your nails. How to properly remove the tips?
First make the tips short with a nail file. This may take a while, but you can easily do this while watching your favorite TV series. Then you file off the top coat from the nail tip. Then put some acetone in a container and soak a cotton pad in it. Make sure it is completely wet from the acetone.
Next, wrap the wet cotton pad around your fingertip and nail and tightly wrap a piece of aluminum foil around it. Do this with each nail and then wait about 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove the aluminum foil with cotton wool. The tip should now have come off your nail as well. Are there any leftovers on your nail? Remove these with a cuticle pusher. Use a good nourishing nail oil to care for your nails.